A4 Booklets and Brochures
Got plenty to say and need something built to last? Our A4 book printing can help you cast the right image to your customers – slick prints with quality binding.
They're one of our most versatile products, ideal for catalogues, instruction manuals, training workbooks or promotional coupons – anything you can think of that fits an A4 print.
Order our A4 booklets to get all the space you need to hook your audience with smart graphics and compelling content.
The Benefits and Uses of A4 Booklets or Brochures
Regardless of your particular business type, our products, with their versatile nature, can help your business. Consider a few examples:
- You can use them to advertise your service or products in tourist areas and areas with high foot traffic.
- You can use them to present helpful tips and advice
- If you run a medical centre, you can utilise our printed products to help educate patients about diseases, vaccines, etc. You can also print a vaccine table that you can fill in so your patients know what jabs they have had, and which ones are due.
- You can use them for event programs or exhibition guides
- A4 booklets make excellent event programs
- They can be used as instruction manuals
- You can also use them for periodic newsletters, price lists, or questionnaires
What are my Print Options?
Now that you have decided how you can use our products to your advantage, you need to consider your print options. Whether you are leaning towards booklets or brochures, we offer you plenty of choices in the way of paper weights and finishes. You can select the number of inner pages you desire and if you would like a more luxurious look, you can consider a gloss or matt laminate for your covers.
The majority of consumers opt for a paper weight somewhere between 130gsm and 170gsm. The 130gsm paper is a standard paper and it is a popular choice for flyers and leaflets. If you are looking for something slightly thicker, the 170gsm might be a better choice. Don’t forget there is also the option to upgrade your cover for that more professional feel, as well as a choice to laminate.
How Do I Upload my Booklet or Brochure Design?
After you have decided on your brochure size and paper quality, you’ll want to personalise the design. How can you upload your specific design? Simply send us your artwork as a PDF file. Remember that your artwork must have a minimum of 300dpi resolution and a 3mm bleed area on all edges. If you don’t already have a design in mind, check out some of our free downloadable templates. You are sure to find the perfect design for your business.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our cheap printing services. We would be happy to answer all of your questions and help you pick a product that will allow you to continue growing your business.
We want to help you continue to advertise and grow your company, so for questions on A4 Stapled Bound Brochures, please e-mail us on email@example.com Call 01952 850 730.